The TJC is the most common mango found in Sri Lanka, because they have a good shelf life and are resistant to disease. While it gets a bad rap as being somewhat bland, this is primarily due to most imported mangoes (and most produce, for that matter) being harvested before the flavor has fully developed.
ORGANIC ASEPTIC MANGO FRUIT PUREE
Experience our sun-ripened mango is made with a unique blend of TJC and Sugar Mango products This tropical fruit puree offers crisp, fresh flavor and bold, bright color, making it the perfect addition to fruited beers, cider, and more.
- Scientific Name: Mangifera Indica
- Otherwise Known As: Mango de Azucar and Tommy Atkins Mango
- Flavor Profile: Crisp and fresh flavor with just the right sweetness
- Pulp Color: Bright yellow-orange
- Brix: 9% – 10%
- Process Type: Sterilized
- Shelf Life: Unopened, our aseptic coconut water can maintain their freshness and quality for up to 18 months past the date of manufacture. We recommend storing them in a cool, dry space away from direct sunlight and at temperatures below 77°F. Once opened, you can refrigerate our purees for up to 10 days or freeze them for the remainder of their shelf-life.
- Available Packing Sizes: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 50kg, 110kg & 210kg
- Ingredients: Real Mango Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Related Products subtitle